The International Journal of Design is a peer-reviewed, open-access journal devoted to publishing research papers in all fields of design, including industrial design, visual communication design, interface design, animation and game design, architectural design, urban design, and other design-related fields.
It aims to provide an international forum for the exchange of ideas and findings from researchers across different cultures and encourages research on the impact of cultural factors on design theory and practice.
It also seeks to promote the transfer of knowledge between professionals in academia and industry by emphasizing research in which results are of interest or applicable to design practices.
The International Journal of Design invites papers on a wide range of topics, including the following:
• Social-Cultural Aspects of Design
• Globalization and Localization Approaches to Design
• Design Strategy and Management
• Ergonomics and Perceptions in Design
• Design Theories and Methodologies
• Computer Applications in Design
The International Journal of Design is published three times a year.